News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Looking for coverage of a new model or football or cricket commentary? Check out the keywords at the end of the blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

BED



my bedroom at the beach is a corner room on the 2nd floor with french doors on two sides. I can open them and see and more importantly HEAR the sea from my bed. the sound of the surf is my favorite lullaby. it's nice to spend a Sunday morning drifting in and out of sleep listening to the waves. -written two years ago by rugbysex


2























1 comment:

wonderingone said...

I recognized the writing immediately. How many times did those of us who knew him hear him talk about the beach? I sure do miss him but thank you for reminding us. He was something else, wasn't he?