News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Looking for coverage of a new model or football or cricket commentary? Check out the keywords at the end of the blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Christopher Cote

Name: Christopher Cote
Born: 1993
Height: 6′ 1″
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Indian, Mixed
Location: Quebec City, Canada

I would like to learn and gain experience toward reaching my dream as a professional fashion and fitness model. I am of East Indian and French Canadian descent, French is my first language but I also speak English quite adequately.
My sports experience and interests include hockey, soccer, baseball, basketball and football. I have limited performing arts experience but can dance a little and sing even less. I love Hip Hop music and enjoy fine artistry whenever exposed to it. I have modeling experience in editorial, print, fashion and runway. I have ambition to accomplish all I can in the industry, work with amazing photographers, experience challenging assignments and see as much of the world as possible.

From Fresh Face Models

2 comments:

Xersex said...

sexy, has he in dian roots? he doesn't look so!

Hot Men From Central America Isabel A said...

He's very hot