News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Super


I don't think I could be Superman
I'm sort of scared of heights
I'd sort of like to be Spiderman
But I'm afraid of spider bites

I suppose I could be Wolverine
But I'm afraid people would stare
I'd consider being the Incredible Hulk
But radition's bad for your hair

The fantastic four, now there's a thought
But I'm not sure that's for me
Ben's too ugly, Johnny too hot
And Sue I just can't see

Maybe though I could be Reed
And lead the other three
Well maybe Reed's a bit of a stretch
I can barely take care of me

Captain America, him perhaps
I love his mighty shield
But I fear I'm not brave enough
When things get rough, I yield

If I could be a superhero
I wonder which I'd be
Or maybe it's time I tried to find
The hero inside of me


Steve Lazarowitz

1 comment:

Xersex said...

love those heroes