News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rugby Ruggers



I have never been a great Rugby fan, but with Lee gone a year ago, no one has stepped up to provide this necessary sport to round out the sports we cover, have they? 

Lee loved Rugby, didn't he?  Rugbysex is missed, definitely, definitely...  Here are some Rugger shots... 



2 comments:

Xersex said...

why has he dead?

Rex said...

Yes, a year ago. Rugbysex AKA Lee Barry. He was the one who most enjoyed this blog, and encouraged me to keep it going, whenever I thought I would end it... One time when I told him I was going to end it, he went online and copied all of the posts. :)