News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Time for a Pink Post for Valentines

Jose Figueredo
Juan Esteban Berrio
Guilherme Rufino
Tomas Skoloudik
Pink is a popular colour with some of our members.  I have some pink clothing, but really only look good in it when I have a deep tan.

Do you have much in pink?  Do you look good in pink?  

Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

Xersex said...

no pink!!!

happy Valentine!!!

enjoy my post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/02/happy-valentines-day.html

Mark in DE said...

I have a pale complexion with pink undertones so every shade of pink from light to deep looks good on me. Real men wear pink!! ;-)