News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks, male models and fitness inspiration!
Seek out your favorite athlete/model by checking the keywords!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Model and Military Stud Kevin Lajeunesse





Kevin Lajeunesse, 36,  is a member of the US Coast Guard, and has been for around 15 years.  He is a flight mechanic and flies helicopters on search and rescue cases

He also has been involved in modeling for several years, and enjoys meeting new people and traveling.

At Model Mayhem he writes:

"Just started to really pursue my modeling career. I've been doing a lot of photo shoots and I'm moving in the right direction. Modeling is my main passion. So if you think you can use me for a casting or to help build my portfolio and yours, let me know. My other passion is my main job. I'm an Aviation Mechanic in the USCG. I fly and fix helicopters. It is a rush to save a life and i wouldn't have it any other way."


2 comments:

Xersex said...

impressive looking and eyes!

Rexswimguy@aol.com said...

That level of fitness is always inspiring.