News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Friday, November 06, 2015

Speedo Clad Cam Allison


Model: Cam Allison
At his Model Mayhem page, he states "I am currently in Austin and always looking for new work.I dont mind traveling (when i have time) and love creating beautiful images.  I am looking for great photographers to collaborate with to make some great art."  He makes his living as a hair stylist and model.



2 comments:

Xersex said...

very sexy, but I don't think his skin is "olive".

enjoy my last post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/11/three-graces-les-trois-graces-6-corbin.html

happy saturgay!

Mark in DE said...

He's beautiful.