News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Speedo Clad DW Chase


Model: DW Chase


From his Model Mayhem page:

"I am not one of those dumb models on here just to make friends. I have a college education, a hard working “real” job, plus another full time journalism career. That being said I have been modeling since 2006, and while it is a hobby and something I really enjoy, I take it very seriously. I enjoy the artistic collaboration the most about modeling because it allows me to be creative in ways my other work doesn’t. Because I have been published in a few places and because I am so busy I am pretty choosy whom I work with. You must present me with ideas and concepts before I will even consider working with you. Shoots must be scheduled AT LEAST a month in advance, I have 6 jobs an (sic) finding time is very dificult (sic). I will talk to your previous models and see if they recommend you. And due to a few bad experiences I expect edited photos in less than a month (I think that is more than reasonable). My rates, they are on a sliding scale, we can discuss that after you present the idea.