News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Very Fit Valer Bobak, Slovakia's and California's own


Model: Valer Bobak

Fitness model, championship Water Polo player, banker, artist.  Valer Bobak is such an impressive individual

He explains:

"I am originally from Slovakia and currently living in northern California. I have been a vivid child with bunch of energy, and always lot to say. Since my childhood I filled my head with many dreams, which now I am trying to accomplish. I am a very curious person who has many interests among which belong fitness, art, photography, design and cars."

"I started to play water polo when I was six years old and played competitively up until two years ago. In college, I was part of the team that won a California State Championship title. I had so much fun being an athlete; the rigorous training, the power of the team, the feeling of winning. It is amazing. I love the game and I miss it, but with the amount of time it requires to be ready everyday to play, and I could not do it anymore. Since I enjoy staying fit, I turned to my second option, which was fitness."

from  http://fitlifestylemag.com/2013/08/interview-artist-athlete-fitness-model-valer-bobak/