News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Looking for coverage of a new model or football or cricket commentary? Check out the keywords at the end of the blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

See you see me

Topher DiMaggio
Aymen Neffad
Pietro Boselli
Gage Alexander Smith
Luis Guerra
Zaé Junior
Narcissus

Once I was half flower, half self,
That invisible self whose absence inhabits mirrors,
That invisible flower that is always inwardly,
Groping up through us, a kind of outswelling weakness,
Yes once I was half frail, half glittering,
Continually emerging from the store of the self itself,
Always staring at rivers, always



Nodding and leaning to one side, I came gloating up,
And for a while I was half skin half breath,
For a while I was neither one thing nor another,
A waterflame, a variable man-woman of the verges,
Wearing the last self-image I was left with
Before my strenth went down down into the darkness
For the best of the year and lies crumpled
In a clot of sleep at the root of nothings all

1 comment:

Xersex said...

first one: Topher DiMaggio