News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Looking for coverage of a new model or football or cricket commentary? Check out the keywords at the end of the blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Rexswimguy's Speedo Clad with Matt Bartholomew


Model: Matt Bartholomew

Matthew Bartholomew is an actor and model  based in New South Wales, Australia.  

He states is is "an energetic and enthusiastic 19 year old that works in the fitness industry as a personal trainer. I study at Macquarie University and have recently pursued modelling. I'm constantly looking to push myself and try out new things! I'm all about completing a task to its highest possible standard, whilst enjoying myself at the same time."
 

Physical Details

Height:
180 cm / 5ft 11in
Chest:
106 cm / 42 in
Weight:
83 kg / 182 lbs
Waist:
81 cm / 32in
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Hair colour:
Brown
Skin colour:
Tanned
Hair length:
Short
Eye colour:
Green