News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks and studs, male models and fitness inspiration!

Check out your favorite athlete by checking the keywords at the bottom of this page!

Monday, January 23, 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo

Arguably the best known Portughee in modern history, Cristiano Ronaldo is just so fun to look at. 

I don't know why but it puts me in mind of Hemingway: 

"Oh, Jake," Brett said, "we could have had such a damned good time together."
Ahead was a mounted policeman in khaki directing traffic. He raised his baton. The car slowed suddenly pressing Brett against me.
"Yes," I said. "Isn't it pretty to think so?"

2 comments:

Roberto T said...

Wow, Cristiano!. I think he looks more handsome than ever at his 32. And It happens a striking thing about him, because, being an underwear model, when he plays soccer, he seems to wearing nothing under his pants. Yes, without doubt there's always fun with him :-) Greetings, guys.

Xersex said...

I adore him, so beautiful!!!
he modeled for Armani! better than a true model!