News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks, male models and fitness inspiration!
Seek out your favorite athlete/model by checking the keywords!

Sunday, May 07, 2017

More Jessie Godderz

From his website: 

I kept asking myself… How was a kid basically growing up in the middle of nowhere going to try to become a success in the world of wrestling?
I honestly had no idea.
I didn't have any relatives in the sport. I was from modest means. I didn't have any advantages whatsoever.
I just kept my fingers crossed and hoped for the best. But that's all it was. Hope.
I was in high school at the time so I simply joined the wrestling team to try to get some experience under my belt.
Even though I was just 145 pounds, lo and behold, I actually seemed to do quite well at it.
That helped my love for the sport continue to grow by leaps and bounds.
My wrestling coach also seemed really proud of how well I performed so that motivated me even further to keep my wrestling dream alive.

1 comment:

Xersex said...

sure pectastic!