News

Your best source for sports and sports talk, jocks, male models and fitness inspiration!
Seek out your favorite athlete/model by checking the keywords!

Monday, June 12, 2017

Recently on Omnisport: Mike Bellantuono

 

Mike Bellantuono is a model from Long Island, New York.  Friends encouraged him to enter the world of modeling. He enjoyed it and is obviously good at it...

Vital statistics:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Chest: 43 inches
Neck: 16 inches
Pant: 32/32
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

4 comments:

Xersex said...

the first pic is fabulous! love also his fleshy lips!

Xersex said...

a bit more portfolio

Full Name : Mike Bellantuono
born in Albany (New York)
Birth of Place : Long Island, New York
Date of Birth : 20 May 1988
Nationality : USA / American
Height : 6'0
Wight : 176 lbs
Hair : Black
Eyes : Brown
Occupation : Personal Trainer, Model

http://hispanichunks.blogspot.it/2011/09/mike-bellantuono.html

Rex said...

Thanks, Xersex, for the Biographical info. I usually just research them if it is their first appearance on the blog. Mike has appeared before.

We really do appreciate the info and the link! Grazie amico!

Xersex said...

Glad to have been useful. I love to put as many data I can get, if I like the guy as I did here! Don't forget on my http://menforxersex.blogspot.com I love to dedicate every month to a guy, from his birthday. So you can imagine also I'm so interested to this kind of data, just from dd/mm/yyyy and place of birth!