News

Friday, June 15, 2012

When you go to the gym...what sorta undergear do you have on?

When you go to the gym...what sorta undergear do you have on?

 I really like slipping on that jockstrap to frame my front and my back.  Next a silky pair of shorts, or going commando once in a while. 

A great pair of shoes, with the sockless sock look, of course, or maybe some of those little black athletic sox.  

An old, comfortable T shirt, maybe from a gym in another town goes next, along with the lifting gloves.  Once in a while, I might top it off with an old ballcap on backwards, depending on how I feel.

What's your gym routine?


3 comments:

rugbysex said...

i get all of my exercise either in bed or in the pool and in either place, no gear is required. ;)
cheers!

massagestar said...

I ways wear bikini briefs!

Rex said...

awesome massagestar... You must have a great gym.