News

Friday, April 29, 2016

Very Fit David Gonzalez


... fitness guru and physique competitor David Gonzalez:



Hometown: Bensenville, IL


Current city: Arlington Heights, IL


Years training: 14


Education:  College (Associates degree in Marketing along with a degree in Computer Networking)


Occupation: Sales Operations Supervisor with CDW (IT Technology Company)


Favorite type of training: Strength and Conditioning


Favorite body part to train: Back


Favorite exercise: Bent over T-bar rows


Rep range: 8-10 on heavier days, 12-15 on lighter days.


Number of sets: 4-5 sets

"In my free time, I enjoy free hand drawing; primarily using pencil, charcoal, or pastels.
I’m a big movie buff – Action, Comedy, Horror, Drama, Adventure, Crime, Epics/Historical, War, and Science Fiction.
Big time gamer – Call of Duty Series, Gears of War Series, Batman Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil Series, Halo Series to name a few.
Utilize my community service day each year from my current employer for volunteer work."

1 comment:

Xersex said...

the guy is sexy, but a bit too body builded for my tastes!